Friday, March 10, 2006

Inspire me Thursday - Creating with the 5 Senses


Carol shared a link with me for inspiremethursday.blogspot.com - a site that offers a new art inspiration and project each Thursday. Last weeks challenge was to create a piece of art using the 5 senses.

Wheat - Mixed Media Collage

See - All the materials that I had collected to create my collage, different textures, colours and, mediums.

Hear - Ken playing Powderfinger songs on Guitar.

Feel - the wax paint on my fingertips as I spread it over the wood. The texture of the wood, paper and wheat.

Taste - A glass of cool seet lemon cordial.

Smell - the strong smell of Impasto gel - it had a strong odour of peroxide, well at least that's what it smelt like.

I was pleased with the result of this project and I will be sure to pursue other projects and inspiration from this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home